的 Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315) (HEOA) was enacted on August 14, 2008, and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, 经修订的(HEA). It contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions.
在下面的选项卡中, you will find listings of information and the department/office that maintains that information.
Institutional Accreditation and 项目认证 information is maintained by both 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 and Marketing & 通信.
Institutional Accreditation Information
- Nursing, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- 物理治疗, Commission on Accreditation in 物理治疗 Education
- 职业治疗, Accreditation Council for 职业治疗 Education
- Education, Teacher Education Accreditation Council
- Construction Management, 的 American Council for Construction Education
- Business, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and 项目
- Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Social Work, Council on Social Work Education
- 就业 & Educational Status of 研究生s -机构研究
- 职业服务 -就业服务
- 校友就业服务 -就业服务
- 教科书(click the e-shop, then BOOKS) - Follett 书店 Management
- 设施 & Services for Students with Disabilities -学习服务
- 侵犯版权 & Illegal File Sharing Information - Integrated Information and Technology Services
- 选民登记 ——注册
- Administrative Hours of Operation - All business offices operate on an 8:00 a.m. 至下午5时.m. normal business-day schedule during the academic year, with special hours during winter and summer sessions.
All information maintained by Student Financial Services.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit 我们的登录页面.